- Designed by Lois Weaver
- Woven and assembled by Schacht staff
Woven on the Zoom Loom
Learn more about Lois Weaver and ZoZo Fiber Arts here and purchase the pattern here.
We made this vest with Zoom Loom squares made from Emma’s Yarn skeins. Learn more and purchase the yarn here:
- Solid Blue
- Variegated Blue
- Learn more about Emma’s Yarn here.
- Interested in weaving Zoom Loom squares with handspun yarn? Check out Deb’s tips here!
We used 4 skeins of solid blue and 3 skeins of variegated blue to make a size S/M long (51 squares):
- 20 squares solid blue—8 on the front, 12 on the back
- 10 squares three layers solid, one layer variegated—6 on the front, 4 on the back
- 7 squares one layer solid, three layers variegated—7 on the front
- 14 squares variegated—10 on the front, 4 on the back
31 squares for the front:
- 8 squares solid blue
- 6 squares three layers solid, one layer variegated
- 7 squares one layer solid, three layers variegated
- 10 squares variegated
20 squares for the back:
- 12 squares solid blue
- 4 squares three layers solid, one layer variegated
- 4 squares variegated
Comments are closed.