Introducing The Arras Tapestry Loom
Contact your local dealer to pre-order today!
Coming Spring 2020
Tapestry weaving is growing in popularity and to meet the enthusiasm, we have designed the Arras Tapestry Loom. The Arras embraces traditional tapestry weaving with a modern, thoughtfully designed loom. It’s a rugged loom with all of the features experienced and new weavers want to see in a tapestry loom.
Like all the Schacht products you love, the Arras is friendly, inviting, and designed for function.
- 20” weaving width
- Continuous 45” warp length
- Tensioning beam with ergonomic handles
- Four sett springs at 4, 5, 6, and 8 dents
- Adjustable shedding device which can be set for left or right hand operation (100 Texsolv heddles included)
- Cartoon holder
- For comfort, the loom can be tilted slightly backwards or left in the vertical position
- Adjustable legs can be folded for storage or transport
- Sits solidly on the table with no-skid rubber feet
- Compact shipping; assembly required
- For longer warps an optional beam kit will be available at a later date and can be added to any existing Arras loom