Replaces the apron cords on maple or cherry Standard Floor Looms and their double back beams; maple Wolf looms and their maple double back beams. If the cloth/warp beam does not have pairs of holes going through it, these apron cords will fit the loom or double back beam.
Sold in packs of 5.
You will need one cord per hole in the cloth, warp, and double back beams.
- Wolf Pup (original), LT, and 8.10: 4 holes per beam
- Baby Wolf : 5 holes per beam
- Mighty Wolf/Standard 36″: 7 holes per beam
- Standard 45″: 9 holes per beam
Each type of cord has a different length because the apron bars have to reach up and over front and/or back beams (or double back beams) for warping. This length changes for each type of loom and its double back beam.
- Wolf loom apron cords: 29″
- Wolf double back beam apron cords: 42″
- Standard loom apron cords: 33″
- Standard double back beam apron cords: 48″