THE ULTRA UMBRELLA SWIFT
The Ultra Umbrella Swift is ingeniously designed with features you will love. The optional revolution counter makes it easier to determine skein yardage.
- Ball bearings for exceptionally smooth turning
- Pushes down to open and will not flare out after skein is emptied
- Stable slat pivots with solid steel pins
- Ingenious clamp mounts on most tables, even those with thick edges
- Built-in winding handle
- Holds skeins up to 93″ in circumference
- Comes with or without a revolution counter
- The counter counts forwards and backwards
- Can be used in either vertical or horizontal position
- Tube and button slat assemblies
THE GOKO METAL SWIFT
This traditional Japanese winding tool is the smoothest turning swift we’ve tried. Excellent for fine fibers. Holds skeins 57″ to 64″ in circumference.
HAND BALL WINDER
Our supplier for the hand ball winder has gone out of business. We have sold the limited stock we had on hand, and we continue to look for a new supplier for this product.
ELECTRIC BALL WINDER
We no longer carry an electric ball winder. You can find information on the one we used to sell at this website: www.b-hague.co.uk